The most famous hole in golf ⛳️ pic.twitter.com/RM6YyjiZbP
— THE PLAYERS (@THEPLAYERSChamp) March 12, 2017
If you have a love of golf, you will not be disappointed living in St. Johns County, Florida. There are many golf courses within 50 miles of St Augustine offering a range of choices based on skill level and preferences. Most are open to the public, but some are member’s only. World class golfing in Ponte Vedra is minutes from St. Augustine. Ponte Vedra is home to TPC Sawgrass, Sawgrass Country Club, Marsh Landing Country Club, The Plantation at Ponte Vedra, Ponte Vedra Inn & Club. World Golf Village, home to the World Golf Museum and is located in St. Johns County. Two courses are located nearby, the Slammer & Squire and the King & Bear. There are several golf courses located nearer to Jacksonville but still in St. Johns County. The St. Johns Golf & Country Club, Golf Club at South Hampton and Cimarrone Golf Club are located along 210. In the northwest edge of St. Johns County is Julington Creek Golf Club. To the south of St. Johns County in Palm Coast is Hammock Dunes Club, a private oceanfront golf resort offering two courses. Cypress Knoll and Grand Haven are also located in Palm Coast. Golf Now is an excellent resource for tee times and pricing.
There are four golf courses close in to the city of St. Augustine and one that is technically in Elkton, but is considered part of St. Augustine.
- The Palencia Club is located off Highway US 1 near the Northeast Regional Airport at St. Augustine and is a private course.
- Marsh Creek Country Club is located on Anastasia Island and is a private club.
- Royal St. Augustine is located off of 16 and is a public course.
- St. Augustine Shores Golf Club is located in the southern end of St. Augustine off of US Highway 1 and is a public course.
- St. Johns Golf Club is located in Elkton off of 207 and is a public course. St. Johns Golf Club is home to First Tee of North Florida which seeks to foster a love for the sport among youth as well as build character.
For more information about living in Marsh Creek, Royal St Augustine, Palencia, Cypress Lakes and St. Augustine Shores see: St Augustine Golf Communities. I have also set up some pre-set searches for many of the golf communities and country clubs in St. Augustine. If you need additional help contact me and I can set up a personalized search for you.
Saturday 🙌 pic.twitter.com/EoTgQaR0Me
— THE PLAYERS (@THEPLAYERSChamp) April 1, 2017
Take the scenic route in life..that's always the golfer's choice. ⛳️ Thanks @thatdudehodges for playing our very own St. John's Golf & Country Club! #followerfriday #happyfriday #golf #golflife #billycaspergolf #Repost . . . Good morning everyone. Coming back home today, but first, let me play a round of golf. Thanks @macktucker they ended up comp'ing the round because of you. Beautiful track. #golf #four #florida #NOgators #ThatDudeHodges